Saturday, October 27, 2012

Beef and Pineapple

I really wish I had green onions for this...
So, I don't know. I like beef, I like pineapple. So does my girl. So, this was an easy sell. And, polls say, she thought it was delicious. I marinated the beef for quite a few days for this, I'm not really if it was entirely necessary. I used stewing beef and marinated it in chunks for the majority, and for the last few hours I sliced the beef thinly, then returned it to the marinade.

Before cooking the beef, I cooked the peppers and onions, then removed them from the pan, then coated the beef in rice flour, then cooked it in hot oil. The combined everything in the sauce, and added pineapple at the end. Overall, pretty good, although, I really wish I had a wok burner and a giant wok so that I could really drive the heat through my stir-frys with maximum performance and extreme prejudice.

Recipe to follow


No comments:

Post a Comment