Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pork Dumpling Soup, Green Pepper and Cabbage, Rice with Hot Honey Mustard

Frozen dumplings and tetra-pack broth.
So, I was kind of slack tonight, I mostly just really wanted to watch Masterchef Australia, also, I'm sort of low on certain ingredients. I did make the mustard from scratch... but my girl didn't actually eat it, she feels it to be too strong, and I don't blame her, it really is quite strong. I don't think there's really anything to discuss about this particular dinner. I added some of the stock, sesame oil, oyster sauce, sesame seeds, salt and pepper, and garlic into the vegetables, nothing really special here though, they did taste good though. At least my girl got to watch Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang Which is a movie she really seems to like, and perhaps the strangeness of the movie paired well with the strangeness of the meal.
Tasty, but she doesn't like cabbage anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment